Virtual administration services for busy work-from-home business Mums.
As your work-from-home business grows you may be wearing many hats, often they may not all your areas of expertise either. Outsourcing your admin and marketing will really help to lighten the load. I offer remote virtual administration services for busy business Mums, taking on the tasks that you hate, don't have time for or that you have less knowledge or experience in, so you can concentrate on what you do best. I can work on a project by project basis or on a more regular monthly schedule.
I have years of experience in business administration and marketing, working in various different industries in both the business to customer and business to business areas, in national and international markets. I have invested a lot of time in furthering my skills and learning to develop a wide breadth of knowledge in what makes a successful business. As a freelance virtual assistant, I use my well rounded experience in all areas of the business from operations, to finance, through to marketing, sales and customer service to help my clients streamline and get ahead in their business with affordable virtual administration services. I am also extremely process driven and can help you cut down your work load through efficient systems, processes and automation to make life easier for you, so that working your business is less hustle and more fun.
Virtual administration services
The administration services I offer are:
- General admin tasks
- Organisation, planning and diary management
- Data entry, cleansing and management
- Invoice input
- Typing up notes
- Proof reading and editing
Virtual Online Customer Service
I can help you manage you online customer interactions, as well help you create and maintain a customer service journey that wows. The areas I can help you manage are:
- Online chat service
- Facebook messenger
- Social media comment replies and engagement
- Email correspondance
- Customer journey and experience mapping
- Customer relationship management (CRM) and automated email set up
- Customer information pack and FAQs creation
- Review site management - reputation management and replies
Virtual marketing services
I offer business and marketing strategy as well as marketing and website management. I have experience of the full marketing mix, but also specialise in the following areas:
- Marketing and business strategy
- Branding and business identity
- Content and inbound marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Social media
- Website UX and optimisation
- e-commerce and online sales funnels
- Online lead generation and nurture
Once you email me, I will email you with dates and times to book in for a free discovery call. The call will enable me to learn more about your business and for me to see if we are a good fit. You will be sent a quick questionnaire to complete before hand giving me a brief outline on your business, your current challenges and your requirements. I will review this along with any existing website and social media channels before we talk.
On the 45 minute call we will discuss your requirements further, whether you are looking for help with a one off project, management services or a strategy session. We will also discuss the short and long term goals for your business to ensure that I get a full picture of where you want to be. It may be at this stage that we agree there is a more pressing or effective project that would make a huge difference to your business.
I will then put together a proposal with the breakdown of work that we discussed along with a full quote for you to review. If you wish to move forward we will then agree the what, when and how of your project or ongoing work and I will draw up a full plan and timeline. Once you are happy with the quote and details of the work, I will send you a contract to review, sign and send back. And then the fun starts.
Once we start working together I will keep in regular contact with you via email and planned Skype calls so we can discuss the progress and work together collaboratively. Each project is different so sometimes we will need to speak more regularly and for others we will communicate as and when needed. We will review the results regularly to ensure we are on the right track and that we are achieving your business aims.
Why Hire Me
So if we are going to work together, you may want to know a bit more about my experience and qualifications and why I am able to help you:
- Over 12 years experience in marketing and business
- Experience marketing for both service and product based businesses
- Expert in marketing and business strategy
- Experienced VA in business admin, web management, e-commerce and marketing
- Passion for inbound and content led marketing
- Level 2 certificate in business start up
- Organisation and productivity wiz
- Total tech geek from websites through to, automation and productivity apps
- Experience working in operations, finance, warehousing, buying, R&D, customer services, logistics
- I'm a Mum too, I understand the need for flexibility, balance and a business that allows you to work while looking after little ones
Ad Hoc Projects
One off projects start from £75
dependant on the type of project and work
contact me below for a specific project quote
On Going Services
From £100 per month
On going work at £25 per hour
on a retainer basis, min of 4 hours per month
for a specific quote contact me below